A sweet and tropical mango smoothie bowl is topped with vibrant raspberries, almonds, and sliced banana, with a pinch of cinnamon.
- ½ cup frozen chopped mango
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup frozen sliced banana
- ¼ cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 5 tablespoons unsalted almonds, divided
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ½ teaspoon honey
- Step 1: Blend mango, yogurt, banana, almond milk, 3 tablespoons almonds and allspice in a blender until very smooth.
- Step 2: Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with raspberries, the remaining 2 tablespoons almonds and honey.
- Serving Size: 1 1/3 cups
- Per Serving: 457 calories; protein 21.6g; carbohydrates 45.8g; dietary fiber 9.4g; sugars 29.2g; fat 24.1g; saturated fat 2g; cholesterol 5.6mg; vitamin a iu 835.2IU; vitamin c 35.9mg; folate 46.7mcg; calcium 376.8mg; iron 2.4mg; magnesium 151.3mg; potassium 677.8mg; sodium 85.3mg; added sugar 3g
This delicious banana smoothie is perfect for breakfast, lunch, dessert, or snack time. This easy smoothie recipe is a 5-star favorite with hundreds of ratings, and it’s ready in less than 5 minutes.
- 4 ice cubes
- ¼ fresh pineapple – peeled, cored, and cubed
- 1 large banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup pineapple or apple juice
- Step 1: Place ice cubes, pineapple, banana, and pineapple juice into the container of a blender. Puree on high until smooth.
- Per Serving: 313 calories; protein 3g; carbohydrates 78.7g; fat 0.9g; sodium 10.1mg. Full nutrition.
Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
This vegan oatmeal smoothie has a rich, creamy texture and a deep pink color. It’s very filling and ideal for people who are in a hurry in the morning. You don’t have to forego a good breakfast when it’s this quick to prepare! Soy milk with added vitamins is what I drink.
- 1 cup soy milk
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 14 frozen strawberries
- 1 banana, broken into chunks
- 1 ½ teaspoons white sugar (Optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (Optional)
- Step 1: Blend soy milk, oats, strawberries, and banana in a blender until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and blend again until smooth.
- Step 2: Pour into glasses and serve.
Per serving: 142 calories; protein 6.6g; carbohydrates 21.3g; fat 3.5g; sodium 63.2mg.